Halloween Run of 2020 – the whole world is a running monster party
Zombies, vampires and monsters running around your neighbourhood and you can be a part of that fun! Are you ready for the first ever international Halloween Run? Join us on Saturday, October 31st, 2020 and bring your scariest friends and most hard-boiled family members to even frighten the devil in all the worlds. This run will offer you an international ranking besides the usual age range and m/f rankings.
Little ghosts and witches in the making can of course take part in the Halloween Run kids edition and have fun scaring the neighbours – weak-kneed fun for the whole family!
Register now to run your country to the top of the international ranking and look forward to a great Halloween party at home after the work is done.
In order to really feel the Halloween spirit around the neighbourhood, costumes are of course essential. That’s why the most creative and scary costumes can win an extra price at our run!
- The three best kids costumes win a surprise package each.
- The five scariest adult costumes each win a 20€ voucher for our shop.
You want to win? Just post a picture of your costume below the Facebook post of Oct 31st concerning the Halloween Run or send us an email with your picture attached.
Which distances are offered?
The offered distances are 5k and 10k for adults as well as a 500m youngsters run and a 1,5k kids run. You can run the chosen distance at any point on the date of the event, however, the virtual starting signal will be given at 7 p.m. on our Facebook page and the finishing line will close at 0:00. Until then you’ll have to have uploaded your tracked time via the upload link in your confirmation email.
- bib number to print out at home
- compilation of the list of results & ranking
- a joint event with runners from all over the world
9,50 EUR (shipping inclusive)
- exclusive Halloween Run medal
- exclusive Halloween Run neck gaiter
15,50 EUR (shipping inclusive)
- Get one of the limited supply Halloween Run t-shirts upon registering.
THIS IS HOW THE HALLOWEEN RUN WORKS:
There are only single applications for the Halloween Run. This means that you are very welcome to run together with your loved ones or running groups, however, everyone has to register on their own as well as upload their respective finisher time.
This email also includes your Halloween Run bib number to print out as well as the upload link via which you can let us know your tracked personal time and upload a picture.
The Halloween Run takes place on Oct 31st, 2020. The joint starting signal is at 7 p.m. (CEST) but you can decide on your own when you want to run. Like this, you’re free to finish your chosen distance whenever it’s convenient for you within the time frame of 6 a.m. to midnight. Make sure to track your run with a running app on your smartphone or with your GPS watch and upload your tracked time as well as the picture proof on the day of the event via the upload link in your confirmation email.
Following the upload link which you can find in your personal confirmation email, you can upload the time you tracked for finishing your run on the day of the event until midnight. Make sure to include a screenshot from your app or photo of your smartwatch for proof.
Receive your highlight finisher certificate afterwards!
Due to the fact that this is an international run, the results lists and finisher certificates will only be accessible on the following day of the event. You’ll get an automated email with your finisher certificate once the results are up.
- Run the distance on the designated day of the event.
- Should you track a shorter distance than chosen and registered for, we are unfortunately obliged to disqualify you (DNF).
- Should you run a little farther than chosen and registered for, we will still take your tracked time.
- The upload of your time and picture proof must happen on the day of the event before midnight.
- Take enough water with you on your run.
- Pay attention and adhere to the current legal provisions concerning freedom of movement.
- Only participate when you feel fit and healthy.