LOVE is LOVE – RUN for it! 28th June – 04th July 2021
Love is one of the strongest feelings you can have! | Love is love – whether you are straight, lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans*, inter*, or queer! | AND: Love is running and running is love!
Although this year’s Christopher Street Days can’t parade through the cities with their colorful marches as usual, we still want to make a statement for a colorful, tolerant and open-minded society that accepts all.
So you too can run for more acceptance, respect and appreciation when it comes to sexual and gender diversity and for more LOVE.
The starting signal will be fired as a tribute to the beginning of Christopher Street Day on June 28th and you have time to run until July 4th.
What are the course lengths?
The offered course lengths are 5k, 10k or 15k. You can complete your distance at any time from June 28th at 6:00 am until July 4th at 6:00 pm (CEST).
The virtual starting signal is given on June 28th at 10:00 a.m. and the finish line will close at 6:00 p.m. (July 4th).
Of course, all walkers are welcome, because there will also be a walking ranking.
- Start number to print out at home
- Compilation of results list & ranking
- Online certificate available for download
- A joint run with runners from all over Europe
LOVE is LOVE Medal (shipping incl.)
10,- EUR (2,- for charity incl.)
- Get one of the limited medals at the registration and immediately do some good. Because 2,- will be donated to charity projects.
LOVE is LOVE Shirt (shipping incl.)
20,- EUR (2,- for charity incl.)
- with our LOVE is LOVE functional shirt from PUMA you can make a statement.
- Here, too, 2,- go directly to two charty projects.
The Full Package (shipping incl.)
35,- EUR (5,- for charity incl.)
- The LOVE is LOVE functional shirt
- LOVE is LOVE medal
- Rainbow sports socks
- 5,- donation to two charity projects.
→ Packages will be sent at least 5 days before the run or max. 72 hours after your registration (if you register just before the run).
This is how it works:
For the LOVE is LOVE Run there are only single registrations. This means that you are welcome to run with your friends, acquaintances and running groups, but everyone has to register individually and upload their own time after the run.
You will receive your registration confirmation by mail!
With your registration confirmation you will receive your printout start number in the LOVE is LOVE Run design. You will also receive an upload link to upload your running time.
Run your race distance!
The LOVE is LOVE Run will take place from 28.06. to 04.07.2021. Our joint starting signal will be on 28.06. at 10:00am. Of course you can decide when you want to run. Within the indicated period you run your chosen distance (5km/10km/15km) whenever you want. Track yourself with any running app via your smartphone or GPS watch and upload your time via the upload link in your registration confirmation by 6pm at the latest. You can also find more on how to track yourself here.
Afterwards, let us know your result!
In your registration confirmation email you will find an upload link. There you need to upload your completed time until July 4th at 18:00. Send us a screenshot of your app or take a picture of your watch.
After the event you will receive your finisher certificate.
On July 4th at about 20:00 (CET), all results and certificates will be available here. We will also automatically send you an email with your certificate.
- Run the selected distance within the specified time frame.
- If you run a shorter distance than selected, you will be disqualified (DNF).
- If you run a few meters more than selected, we will still take the tracked time.
- Time and picture must be uploaded before the upload time ends at 18:00 CET.
- Take enough water or liquid with you for the run.
- Follow the current legal regulations regarding freedom of movement and social distancing regulations.
- Only run if you are physically fit and in good health.