Welcome to the first ever worldwide Kids Run! Not only adults need physical compensation in their everyday life but kids also need to exercise to stay healthy. That’s why we created this opportunity for kids to acquire the taste for running at a young age. Fun and exercise for the body and mind – no matter where, but the whole world united!
This is the chance for all kids of the world to let off some steam and to keep boredom at bay. A great event for your family which integrates a new joint activity in your everyday life. The motto should always be to have fun and it’s the taking part that counts. Sporting ambition is just another bonus. Become part of our worldwide #keeponrunning community!
In order to participate, you register at www.lauf-weiter.de. For the proper motivation boost, the bib number is pinned on and with the starting signal on Facebook you’re ready to go! For the later ranking of results, kids or parents running alongside track the time and distance and send us a screenshot of their tracking app or a photo of their smartwatch via the upload link (from the confirmation email). Played out but happy and proud you can now have your own little award ceremony, ideally with certificate and medal. We are excited about your participation!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Register for free.
- Print out the bib number from your confirmation email and wear it when you run.
- Treat yourself to one of these exclusive souvenirs (medals, t-shirts,…) of the respective race when you register. If still available, you can also place another order after the run.
Start your run from home.
- We will upload a starting signal to Facebook that you can play before the start.
- As long as you remain within the upload time frame, you can start whenever you want.
- Track your personal time on the distance you chose with your smartwatch or a tracking app on your phone.
- Matter of honour: Everyone runs on their own so please be honest in measuring your time for the sake of sportsmanlike behaviour.
- >> More info on ‚How do I track my run?‘
Let us know your results after the race.
- You’ll find your upload link in the confirmation email after the registration. Following this link you can upload your time on the day of the run before the time slot is closed.
- Send us a screenshot of your app or a picture of your smartwatch screen with the according proof of your time.
- We’re happy to see shared pictures of your run on social media!
Look at your personal ranking.
- On our website www.lauf-weiter.de you can find your personal results after the race once everyone has finished.
- According to the distance you can see an age class ranking.
- Print out your personalized finisher certificate at home – well done!
Basic Package for free includes
– bib number to print out at home
– compilation of the list of results & rankings
– online finisher certificate for you to download
– a joint event with runners from all over the world
Limited Edition Finisher Medal
Order an additional limited edition KIDS Run medal for 6 Euros (shipping and handling costs may apply).
World Kids Run T-shirt
Order a limited edition KIDS Run finisher shirt for 15 Euros (shipping and handling costs may apply).
* For countries which are not in the European Union or with which there is no free trade agreement: Depending on the recipient’s country, small import fees may apply which have to be paid to the respective parcel delivery company.
COVID-19 Note: In some countries there are limited postal deliveries which may delay delivery. We start sending orders 10-14 business days before the event.
- Run the chosen distance on the designated day of the event (00:00am-11:59pm).
- Should you track a shorter distance than chosen and registered for, we are unfortunately obligated to disqualify you (DNF).
- Should you run a little farther than chosen and registered for, we will still take into account your tracked time.
- The upload of your time must happen on the day of the event (11:59pm).
- The results and certificates will be available on the following day when all countries are at the finish.
- Take enough water with you on your run.
- Pay attention and adhere to the current legal provisions concerning freedom of movement.
- Accompany young kids on tracks with which they are unfamiliar.
- Only participate when you feel fit and healthy.