European 21K Half Marathon April 17th -18th
Possible as 2- or 3-person relay race
Running a half marathon is a major challenge and great experience for runners of all levels. It is not quite the same struggle for survival as is a full marathon but not so short as no training was required. It doesn’t matter if you want to run your first or your fastest ever half marathon – the European LAUF WEITER 21k Half-Marathon on April 17th and 18th, 2021 is your next goal! So, strap on your Speedy Gonzales shoes and compare your results with other international competitors.
Which distances are offered?
It’s easy this time with only one distance: 21k. However, you can split up the distance with one or two other people for a 2- or 3-person relay race.
- 2-person relay = every runner covers 10,5 km (running or walking).
- 3-person relay = every runner covers 7 km (running or walking).
Ranking: There’s participants from all over Europe which is why we offer a national as well as an overall ranking.
- 5,- EUR single runners
- 8,- EUR 2-person relay race
- 12,- EUR 3-person relay race
- Bib number to print out at home
- Results compilation & ranking
- Online certificate to download
- A joint event with runners from all of Europe
Finisher Medal (plus shipping)
- 7,- EUR single runner
- 14,- EUR 2-person relay race
- 21,- EUR 3-person relay race
- Get the limited edition 21k half marathon finisher medal for you or your whole relay team right at registration.
→ The packages will be shipped 7 days before the run at the latest or, in case you register shortly before the run, max. 72 hours after your registration.
How it’s done:
There are only single applications for the 21k Half Marathon. This means that you are very welcome to run together with your loved ones or running groups, however, everyone has to register on their own as well as upload their respective finisher time.
You’ll get your registration confirmation via email!
This email also includes your 21k Half Marathon bib number to print out as well as the upload link via which you can let us know your tracked personal time and upload a picture.
Run your chosen distance!
The 21k Half Marathon takes place in the time frame of April 17th – 18th of 2021. The official start will be at 10 a.m. (CET) on the 17th. However, you can decide on your own on when to actually start for your run – from April 17th at 6 a.m. through April 18th at 6 p.m you’re able to upload your tracked time. Should you have registered as a relay team, the order of runners does not matter as long as everybody has finished by 6p.m. (CET) on the 18th.
Track your run with a with a running app on your smartphone or with your GPS watch and upload your tracked time as well as the picture proof on the days of the event via the upload link in your confirmation email until 6 p.m. on April 18th, 2021. More information on that is available here.
Let us know your tracked time!
Follow the upload link which you find in your confirmation email. You’ll have to type in your tracked time and distance as well as upload a picture or screenshot of proof from your GPS watch or running app before the upload window closes at 6 p.m. on April 18th.
Get your personal finisher certificate!
On April 18th at around 8 p.m. (CET) we will be able to provide all the results and rakings. On top of that we will automatically send you an email with your finisher certificate.
- Run the distance on the designated day of the event (17th &18th of April, 2021).
- Should you track a shorter distance than chosen and registered for, we are unfortunately obliged to disqualify you (DNF).
- Should you run a little farther than chosen and registered for, we will still take your tracked time.
- The upload of your tracked time and picture proof must happen on the days of the event before the upload window ends at 6 p.m. (CET).
- Take enough water with you on your run.
- Pay attention and adhere to the current legal provisions concerning freedom of movement.
- Only participate when you feel fit and healthy.
Like our Facebook page and don’t miss out on any news about the event. Be the first to know of price discounts and new events!